2012年3月29日星期四

Display a datagrid using the dataset as the source?

I am not sure how to display this in my report. I have dataset that queries the database to find a list of ingredients. I would like each ingredient listed in a grid. Under each individual ingredient is its amount, which is found from the database, using the Product and Ingredient name discussed above. The ingredient dataset has a list of ingredients. So I need the first one displayed in the first field, the second in the second field and so on. Then I need to ordert the Amounts Dataset properly so that the amount appears directly below the appropriate ingredient. How do you make a table cell display the first member of a dataset, then the second cell display the second and so on? Right now it is trying to display all the ingredients in one cell. I hope this makes sence. Thanks.I dont know if that makes any sence, so I found some better words to describe my problem. I have a table that I would like to transpose. This table could be long, so I only want it transposed for 5 or 5 columns, then word-wrapped to the next line so it can all fit on one page. How do you transpose a table. Is this a reporting issue, or should this be done on the Sql side? Thanks.sql

没有评论:

发表评论