2012年3月29日星期四

Dislpay Report Parameters selectively?

I was wondering if there is a way I can selective display report parameters?
For example, I have one parameters that lets the user select a report type.
If the user selects 'Daily' I want to display the report parameter that
allows the user select a date. On the other hand if the user selects
'Monthly' I want to display a drop down list that has all months preloaded.
I do not want the dropdown list that contains months to show up if the user
wants to run a 'Daily' report.
Any help would be much appreciated!
TIA
VinayPresuming that you are also able to display a drop-down list of available
dates if the user selects 'Daily' then the way I would do this is to have a
dataset using a stored procedure which takes the Daily/Monthly parameter and
generates the drop-down list accordingly.
HTH,
magendo_man
"Vinay" wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a way I can selective display report parameters?
> For example, I have one parameters that lets the user select a report type.
> If the user selects 'Daily' I want to display the report parameter that
> allows the user select a date. On the other hand if the user selects
> 'Monthly' I want to display a drop down list that has all months preloaded.
> I do not want the dropdown list that contains months to show up if the user
> wants to run a 'Daily' report.
> Any help would be much appreciated!
> TIA
> Vinay
>
>

没有评论:

发表评论