2012年3月29日星期四

Display .356 as a percentage

I have several columns of data in a report that have values like .743 or
.253, and I'd like them to display as 74.3% and 25.3%.
I'm a reporting services newbie - I didn't see a format option in the
properties of a textbox. Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
MarkSorry - just found it.
Properties of Textbox- Format - enter "P2"
Mark
"Mark" <markfield88@.nospam.nospam> wrote in message
news:u3451E0fGHA.4004@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>I have several columns of data in a report that have values like .743 or
>.253, and I'd like them to display as 74.3% and 25.3%.
> I'm a reporting services newbie - I didn't see a format option in the
> properties of a textbox. Suggestions?
> Thanks in advance.
> Mark
>|||that works or you can set the value of the text box to
=Format(Fields!FieldName.value, "p")

没有评论:

发表评论